tiistai 7. maaliskuuta 2017

It is humans best friend.

Not sure if I am talking about the most awesome tatoo artist or even the high quality body art but something about these tattoos moved my insides. Can´t say that I would not think twice before having my dog taken to my sking by this artist and style. But let´s give a break. Sometimes a though my be the reason to have ink on your skin. So maybe we should not concentrate on the quality rather than have a small though about the reason. Make a mans best friend live forever with us.

Honestly, I did not know that it is forbidden to make tattoos in South-Korea. So high fives to him!

Check more out at instagram and make your own decicion about "Would I have one for me too?".

https://www.instagram.com/jiran__/





Photos taken form Uroft.com | Tattoos by jiran__ @ instagram

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti