maanantai 13. helmikuuta 2017

Life is all about giving and sharing..

Sometimes it is just to give. To give someone who need it most. And with this thought we humans could do so much more. But lucky us, there will always be people who are still willing to give their share for someone who need it. These might be old news, but I did find it just a few days ago. Actually I think I saw an post in facebook timeline about this, but couldn´t find it anymore. And these few days I kept those thoughts in my mind to live and tell a story. About better life. So, even if tattoo culture seems to has it tabu still, it´s not always just an art form. It might be something totally different to person who has a past with a scary, hard or difficult moment they want to erase. Hide under black, grey or color ink. To know and remember but not to seen anymore. Even if I talk a lot of about the art behind tattoos, its good to remind you about the real life sometimes. All stuff might not be as you see it. It can be much more. So go out and explore. Life is a book and you are in it.




Credit: abc.net.au, AP: Vadim Braydov
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti