perjantai 16. kesäkuuta 2017

Just browsing after the movie.

Oh, sometimes what you have seen, what have u experiencing (experienced) or just what is up in your mind can lead you to browsing some weird stuff. Or something what is not your matter of taste.

As a tattoo lover I always keep my eyes open for new things. New desings and always try to keep my opinions neutral. Of course I can say what I would tattoo to my skin and what not, but when we talk about art and permanent decisions, only what matter is what the taker thinks. Its made to him/ her. What ever you are going to have only what matter is you to love it. 

Biomechanical is something im not sure if love it nor not. Its like wow, but would not suite to me. On the other hand it would be great to have some kind of suspension on my both legs to light my road. Absolutely fabulous idea. But as I wrote, maybe I need to love it before I should even consider to take one of that style. Make your own decision by watchig these two fabulous tattoo.. What do you think?



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti