perjantai 3. helmikuuta 2017

Oh, she is the one!

Pic: Kat Von D, official Facebook page

The lady behind of all. Blame on her. The first memories about tattoos and how I did get involved is for sure thanks to her and the tv show Miami Ink and later on LA Ink. The talent I saw behind of these awesome tattoos which one were shown on the tv-show took my eye. I believe it was the biggest push on back to start following culture behind of tattoos. I must say, I have always found art close to me - even if my lack of talent concidering about drawing or.. well lack of talent in any form of art. But as you know, art will not exist if there isnt any viewers. So I believe I´m the one who is keeping art alive. As you might be too. So, it doesn´t mean you couldn´t be part of this only because you do not have talent in that space. 

I know. This is the short writing about how the hell I did fell in love with tattoos. Really short. All my tattoos have a story behind. So, to keep this one just to "let you know" type of post I won´t start to tell. About me much more. About my tattoos. About the story behind of them.  I just wanted to take a word to tell you about this awesome talent you must have heard many times before!

So, if I could ask you - what is your first memory of tattoo (and how did you find them) what would be your answer? Think about it. You can always comment down below and share it!

And in the end I find it suitable to share some places you should go and have a look. Also, I really recommended you to go and "follow" if you feel and can!

                                          The wonders of Facebook     Unicorn in Instagram                                         


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti