keskiviikko 8. kesäkuuta 2011

My facebook on the skin.

" Finishing my social tattoo with 152 pictures of my Facebook Friends!
Of course I gave it a lot of thought. These are not all my friends. Just the people I care most about. I got their permission and they were very proud to be on it. To me it represents who I am right now and the time we live in. And of course I love the looks of it.

The Tattoo is designed by Pretty Social and the tattoo artist is Tattoo Dex."

Ihan oikeasti(ko)! Kuvana erittäin hieno ja persoonallinen tatuointi, varsinkin sleevenä tehty, mutta ehkä en kuitenkaan tatuoisi kavereideni kuvia tms. Enemmin vaikka sarjakuvahahmoja, idoleitani tai muuta vastaavaa. No mutta kumartakaamme Facebook -palvelua, siellä se elämä nykyään taitaa olla! (Kirmaa sateessa alaaaasti!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti